5-Cheese Cream is made from a selection of the best Italian cheeses: Parmigiano Reggiano, Gorgonzola, Asiago, Provolone Valpadana and Pecorino combine to create a tasty and appealing cream.
5-Cheese Cream is ideal for seasoning all kinds of pasta, pizza and focaccia.
5-Cheese Cream is free from preservatives.
Asiago DOP (15%), Gorgonzola DOP (15%), Pecorino (10%), Provolone Valpadana DOP (10%), Parmigiano Reggiano DOP (10%), water, melting salt (sodium citrate E331).
Nutritional informationAverage nutritional information per 100g
957 kJ/ 230 kcal
thereof saturated fatty acids
IF&C - Italian Food & Cheese
Responsible food business operator: ITALIAN FOOD & CHEESE S.R.L., Via Monte Aquila 22, 43124 Parma (PR), Italy.
Italian Food & Cheese is a reality born from the long experience of a team of professionals in the marketing of Italian cheeses with Protected Designation of Origin on the domestic market and abroad.
Italian Food & Cheese pays particular attention to the environment: from the disposal of components to the use of recyclable primary packaging and alternative energy sources.
In order to respond to the profound changes in consumer habits over the last twenty years, Italian Food & Cheese has started to produce cheeses that are versatile products, ready-to-use products and products with a high service content, with a focus on quality research.
Thus, only the best cheeses are made into creams: Parmigiano Reggiano, Gorgonzola, Pecorino, Provolone, Valpadana, Asiago, Taleggio, Brie.... (also with porcini mushrooms, truffles, chilli, salmon, chives, saffron, pepper, etc.).
To the producer
- Gourmet sauce for pasta: Heat the 5-cheese cream over a low heat and add a little milk to make a velvety sauce. Season your pasta and enjoy a rich and irresistible dish.Topping for sandwiches and burgers: Spread the 5-cheese cream on the inside of sandwiches or on burgers for an explosion of cheese flavours.
- Topping for broccoli au gratin: Add a dollop of the 5-cheese cream to broccoli baked in the oven before you top it for a delicious, creamy topping.
- Pizza sauce: Use the 5-cheese cream as a base for your pizza instead of the traditional tomato sauce. Add your favourite ingredients and bake a gourmet pizza.
- Seasoning for jacket potatoes: Spread the 5-cheese cream on hot jacket potatoes for an irresistibly creamy side dish.
- Sauce for raw vegetables: Dilute the 5-cheese cream with a little balsamic vinegar or lemon juice and use it as a sauce for raw vegetables.
- Dip for appetisers: Serve vegetable sticks or grissini with the 5-cheese cream for a delicious and simple appetiser.
- Sauce for risottos and gnocchi: Add a spoonful of the 5-cheese cream to your risottos and gnocchi to give them a creamy and tasty touch.