Made using the best GORGONZOLA DOP to obtain a cream that highlights its unique and unmistakable flavour.
Ideal for flavouring risottos, pastas and soups, it is ready to use and gives a unique taste even when simply spread on croutons and canapés.
Gorgonzola DOP cheese cream is free from preservatives.
Gorgonzola DOP (72%), water, milk cream, melting salt (sodium citrate E331)
Nutritional informationAverage nutritional information per 100g
1124 kJ/ 271 kcal
thereof saturated fatty acids
IF&C - Italian Food & Cheese
Responsible food business operator: ITALIAN FOOD & CHEESE S.R.L., Via Monte Aquila 22, 43124 Parma (PR), Italy.
Italian Food & Cheese is a reality born from the long experience of a team of professionals in the marketing of Italian cheeses with Protected Designation of Origin on the domestic market and abroad.
Italian Food & Cheese pays particular attention to the environment: from the disposal of components to the use of recyclable primary packaging and alternative energy sources.
In order to respond to the profound changes in consumer habits over the last twenty years, Italian Food & Cheese has started to produce cheeses that are versatile products, ready-to-use products and products with a high service content, with a focus on quality research.
Thus, only the best cheeses are made into creams: Parmigiano Reggiano, Gorgonzola, Pecorino, Provolone, Valpadana, Asiago, Taleggio, Brie.... (also with porcini mushrooms, truffles, chilli, salmon, chives, saffron, pepper, etc.).
To the producer
- Sauce for pasta: Melt the Gorgonzola cream over a low heat and stir with a little milk or cream to make a delicious sauce that you can pour over short or long pasta.
- Filling for oven dishes: Use the gorgonzola cream as a filling for vegetables such as courgettes or mushrooms, or as a filling for pancakes or crespelle.
- Delicious aperitif: Serve the gorgonzola cream with grissini or crostini as an aperitif for special occasions.
- Salad ingredient: Dilute the Gorgonzola cream with a little vinegar or lemon juice and use it as a dressing for mixed salads or rocket salads.
- Filling for sandwiches: Spread the Gorgonzola cream on the inside of sandwiches for an explosion of cheese flavour.
- Sauce for cooked vegetables: Use Gorgonzola cream as a condiment for steamed or baked vegetables for a unique taste.
- Creamy garnish for main dishes: Serve dishes such as risotto, gnocchi or polenta with a generous amount of Gorgonzola cream to give them a touch of luxury.
- Bruschetta sauce: Spread the Gorgonzola cream on warm bruschetta and add some nuts or dried fruit for a sophisticated appetiser.